Sunday, October 9, 2011

Follow your bliss.

“Again, you can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something — your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.”

- Steve Jobs


The beauty of life - my life - is that I have a wide range of possibilities and opportunities at my disposal. Maybe more than some people. Maybe even more than many people.

In accepting this realization with graciousness and gratefulness, I am also reminding myself to listen to my own voice. The past two months have been challenging - balancing work, grad school, interviews, extracurriculars, family matters, while also trying to keep sane, and looking for that "next step". Moving forward, I need to, once again, redefine my priorities. 

I know I'll have the courage to follow my bliss. Right now, I just need to focus on what that is, exactly. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails