Monday, January 23, 2012

2012: The Year of the Dragon.


The great thing about being Vietnamese is that we get to celebrate the new year twice. Regular New Year started off on the wrong foot for you? Well, here's a chance for you to get back on track.

The Year of the Rabbit brought with it some ups and downs for me last year, but I found out how resilient and strong I am as I not only bounced back (like a bunny!) from each and every obstacle, I also found clarity and meaning through each challenge. As a result, 2011 brought with it tremendous lessons and opportunities for growth in several areas of my life, and I am grateful for each and every one of them.

The Dragon is known to be a symbol of good fortune and intense power, so this year will prove to be fruitful for new endeavors, partnerships, and the strengthening of existing relationships and accumulation of wealth for many. If you've been nursing and working on a lifelong dream like I have, this is the year to make an exciting splash.

Best wishes to you all for the greatest of successes and happiness in 2012!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails