Friday, March 18, 2011

Fly away Friday.


Friday afternoon and I am so antsy to get out of here. I pass by the airport Monday through Friday on my way into the office, but I haven't stepped on a plane since November. That's a long, long time not to be traveling anywhere.

The photo above is from one of the most sweetest travel blogs out there, Mr. & Mrs. Globe Trot. They just came back from a six-month stint around the world, but I am patiently waiting to see the rest of their photos and travel stories. Coincidentally, a friend is getting ready to embark on her own extended travels with her boyfriend soon as well, and I am so excited for her. Here's to hoping she updates often while on the road.

1 comment:

v o j a c q u e said...

have a fabulous time in Florida, lovely! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails