Sunday, July 24, 2011

Painting smiles.



There is a partner at my firm, whose office is a few doors down the hallway from me.

He has been with us for about a year, and not a day goes by that he comes into work without whistling or singing a tune -- loudly, and slightly off-key, but always without any apology.

Although I have heard other people complain, his humming always leaves me incredibly amused. In fact, it is from this small and simple act of his that I have since been inspired to implement three daily goals:

To act, speak, and think authentically without letting anyone else's opinions affect me.

To always remember that it is the little things that make the bigger differences.

To never let a day go by without painting a smile on another's face.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a simple smile could make another's day better :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails