Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A little tea party for my girlies and me.

I have been experiencing the strongest of cravings for sweets and sugar all day today -- and I am not one with a sweet tooth at all, usually!

Which then made me think: I think I want to celebrate my (un)birthday with a little tea party this year. Last year, the best friend and I co-hosted a BBQ and pool party at her house, and we all had such a blast swimming around sipping on cocktails, with no boys around to bother us!

Mmmmm... I am salivating at the idea of having nothing but cupcakes, cookies, pies and ice cream to feast on for a few hours! With the greatest of companies, too, no less. "Let them eat cake," I say.








So inspired! Must start planning once I come back from my travels.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails