Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The sweetest things.

You know what's sweet?
  • Not having to be at work, or think about work, or do anything that even remotely reminds me of work, starting from tomorrow until July 1st.

  • Visiting two entirely different countries, with two entirely different cultures, on two entirely different continents, in less than two weeks.

  • Be totally inaccessible as my phone will not be working abroad. I was a little scared at first, seeing as how my Blackberry has practically become an extension of my physical self, but this will be a great time to leave everything and everyone I know here behind, and just really take the time to wholly focus on me, my family, and my loves. As free WiFi will be hard to come by, this will also mean no emails, no Facebook, no blogging. I can't wait to get back to the basics of just being!


  • Le Manfriend put together a little care package pour moi for the unbearably long flights, including a neck pillow, ear plugs, eye mask, and antibacterial wipes (with moisturizing aloe, too, may I add). I AM THE LUCKIEST TO LOVE, AND BE LOVED BY HIM.

Yup. Super sweet. Now back to packing I go!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails