Friday, August 5, 2011

I have so much to say. But too lazy to say them.



It's been a long week. I should probably head back to my parents' house tonight, but after a long (but fun!) week with friends and coworkers, I am in dire need of "me" time to recharge and reflect before a weekend filled with activity after activity with family and relatives. 

One definite thing on the to-do list, though: After reading Lisa Bloom's eye-opening article earlier this week on "How To Talk to Little Girls" (via A Cup of Jo), I am really looking forward to seeing my little girl cousins and all the conversations we will have about which books currently intrigue them, what subjects fascinate them most at school, and what country/city they'd love to visit some day. 

Happiest Friday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails