Monday, August 8, 2011

The wheels are in motion.


“The world is changing and it’s up to us to play an active role in it. If we passively live our lives, the universe will act accordingly.”

Jessica Krewson, FIDM Graphic Design Alumna and Art Director of Yogi Times

I've had an idea for a very long time now. The first person whom I first shared it with is someone who loves me and supports me greatly. The first stranger I recently let in on my secret told me she strongly believed in me.

The wheels are now in motion. I have been doing my research, attending workshops, reaching out to my network, asking questions, observing and learning from those who have been down this road before me.

These days, I wake up feeling excited again.

The seed has been planted. Now it's up to me to nurture it and let it grow.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails