Sunday, October 24, 2010

Shades of Autumn.

What a perfectly wonderful, and colorful, weekend.


Not only were Manfriend and I able to spend a few quiet, intimate hours together before his business trip this upcoming week, we also got to do some Fall and Halloween activities with family and friends!



Early Saturday morning, Manfriend and I headed to Butler's Orchard for the Pumpkin Festival where we met up with my relatives and cousins (a total of nine adults and seven children!).




















It was my first time at a pumpkin patch, and I had so much fun hanging out with the kids! Although, I could probably pass off as a big child myself, no? In any case, I definitely screamed like a baby later that night when we all went to Markoff's Haunted Forest!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails