Friday, October 22, 2010

A year, and more, of nights and mornings.

How lovely would it be, to start off your days just like this.

{Images by incredibly talented and beautiful souls I had the chance to stumble upon on Flicker.}

And then, as the sun sets, to pack up the few belongings I call mine, and do it all over again.

***

It's been a long week, with a few unfair and unfortunate happenings. I met and made some inspiring new friends, yet, I was also met with disconcerting realities concerning certain individuals and their behaviors.

But I won't think about all of that now. I have so many wonderful adventures planned for this weekend. I'm leaving all of these negative things and feelings behind and am pressing the reset button on this very sunny, happy Friday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails