Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Black lace and a naked face.


Cold weather always puts me in a deep, dark rut. It's so hard to feel (and stay) feminine and sexy when you work in a conservative, corporate office, and the weather is so uninspiring out.

What gets me through the season, though, are the multitudes of dark opaque tights and various textured stockings that keep me feeling cheeky. I honestly think I've worn pants twice this entire winter, and I don't foresee that number going up anytime soon. Quite frankly, I try to get away with wearing the least amount of clothing possible when (and where) appropriate, but hey, maybe that's just me.


In fact, my long-term goal is to telework for the rest of my life, someday -- responding to emails, "consulting", reading, and writing while I lie out naked on the white sands of a remote island in the Republic of Fiji somewhere.

Yes, someday. In the meantime, my uniform of choice will be the stockings-and-stilettos combo, please.

***Playfully erotic photos by model-turned-photographer Ellen von Unwerth via Google Images.

1 comment:

v o j a c q u e said...

indeed, uninspiring weather. good thing i also love denim (and fortunately grad school permits all, if not most, types of clothing)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails