Monday, October 1, 2012

Fall fun.

Finally made it out to Cox Farms today to enjoy a few hours of Fall fun in the sun. Had us some apple cider and the largest spiced apple funnel cake, ever, and the corn maze and goat village were a blast!

We were there just the two of us, and it made me miss my family so much as we were surrounded by parents, grandparents, and lots and LOTS of children today.

Two years ago I organized a family outing to the pumpkin patch at Butler's Orchard, and everyone enjoyed themselves tremendously. In fact, my relatives are still talking about it, but it's so hard to get everyone in one place these days - not to mention, I have so much on my plate right now that I really can't bother planning anything other than my own life events at the moment.

But, still. I love that the Fiancé and I make time for each other, and never wait on others for us to do things together. We've never been the type of people - much less couple - to sit at home and do nothing, so I know deep in my heart that this adventure-seeking trait will transfer over to our kids one day.

If anything, it'd probably be because we're both simply grown kids at heart ourselves.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails