Sunday, October 14, 2012

Quality time.

It's been a tough eight weeks for my first term this Fall semester, but I am so glad it is FINALLY over. Now the waiting for final grades begins and I am hoping my GPA remains just as perfectly untainted.

Let me tell you: Building a fashion start-up with three strangers-turned-partners was beyond stressful (especially while working full-time and freelancing on the side), but our (fictitious) business was deemed most viable and likely to succeed after each team presented their pitch. Yes!

To celebrate my few days of freedom until the start of the second term next week, the Fiancé and I took a short Satur-date day trip to Ladew Topiary Gardens for some quality time with each other and Mother Nature. On our way back home, we randomly stumbled on a farm/pumpkin patch and picked up some crunchy pumpkin chocolate-flavored popcorn, along with a warm apple caramel walnut pie.

We then topped off the night with dinner at a local hot pot restaurant, which fully hit the spot after an entire day outside enjoying the beautiful but brisker, cooler autumn weather.

I then agreed to get into the spirit of Halloween by watching Evil Dead II with the Fiancé. He is a horror movie JUNKIE while I am a complete pussy, scaredy cat. I screamed my head off and now I'm still awake because I'm afraid I'll have nightmares when I fall asleep.

The little things. Always the little things.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails