Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sunday Funday.

Cup of tea; granola waffles with blueberry preserves; mixed berries yogurt; my thoughts, and my laptop.

Writing, and setting my writing schedule and assignment deadlines for the week, is what I'm doing this morning. And I couldn't be happier.

As an amazing 2012 winds down, I find myself reflecting on some important life lessons I've learned this past year...

  • Don't just ask - negotiate.
  • Say no to things that do not nourish you.  This includes people.
  • Take control of your career, because no one else will do it for you.
  • Dig deeper until you find or obtain what you want.
  • No matter how hectic life can get, always carve out quality time for loved ones.  Always.
Provided the Mayans were wrong, and the world doesn't end on December 31, 2012, I am looking forward to 2013 with every single fiber in my being.  


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails