Friday, December 27, 2013

My ideal bookshelf.

I truly believe that some things in life will find you, at the right moment, in due time. This includes love, and books.

To add to that list: these adorable bookends.


I have been wanting (and looking for) something similar for years, and today, while taking a stroll with a sweet coworker friend, we somehow ended up browsing the local Marshalls nearby. 

There, tucked in between discounted Christmas decorations, I found myself staring at this pretty pair of night owls straight in the eye, smiling, envisioning them already perched atop our new fireplace mantel soon, comfortably watching over many beloved titles between the two of them.

(The best part? I snagged them for only $25, a fraction of the cost!)




Creating my ideal, always changing and evolving bookshelf -- it's possibly one of the things I am most looking forward to putting together when we move in to our new home. 

And the beauty of it is that, thanks to husband, who purchased the most beautiful, antique floor-to-ceiling bookcase for me, there will always be plenty of room for several more favorites in the years to come.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails