Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Listening to the rain.

Becoming one with the universe.





I've been thinking of writing more publicly again. 

This blog spans years of my life but it never had a concrete goal -- which was and yet wasn't and still isn't the point, when I really think about it.

Aside from the increasingly plentiful, cryptic personal rants as of late -- a must, I've long realized, for me to pump and dump in order to free up limited emotional and mental space for writing and being creative in my day job -- I've noticed patterns in topics that intrigue me. The intellectual in me wants, and needs, a place to explore, analyze, and compartmentalize these topics more thoroughly to my little heart's content.

Most of all, I'm a collector -- of thoughts, ideas, memories, books, things.  

We'll see.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails