Thursday, April 23, 2015

The sweetest thing.

It's been really rough and I broke down sobbing and dryheaving last night because I felt so weak and exhausted and scared. 

Husband just held me and talked to me in a way only he can; that there is no use worrying until we see the doctor again tomorrow for a more recent status update and go over the latest results together with a medical professional who knows better.

Tonight he went over to fix a leak at my uncle's and grandparents' house, but not before he got me more comfort food and some oil and made sure to wait for me to come back home from work to give me a quick hug first. 

I really don't know how he ended up in my life and me in his as husband and wife, but I'm always so grateful and thankful, and hope that we will continue to have more happy moments together rather than sad ones.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails