Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The edge of the world.


There were many plans of exciting parties in the city being tossed around for New Year's Eve, but Manfriend and I ended up welcoming 2011 in a much less crowded and more quiet manner this year.




I want to say the long weekend was a low-key one, but that wouldn't be a very accurate assessment at all. If these last few days are any indication of what's to come, then I am predicting an abundance of moments filled with love and laughter, good food and good company with close friends and family in 2011.



I wouldn't know how I know this, exactly, but I have an incredibly great feeling about this next year, and new phase, of my life. Maybe one day, in a decade or two, I will look back on this year and smile quietly to myself.


2011 will be where it all first started.

1 comment:

v o j a c q u e said...

i love those sparklers! i've seen them in weddings a lot lately and would love them for my own!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails