Friday, January 14, 2011

"Enjoy the daydreaming", she said.

It's a beautiful Friday, made even better by the fact that it is preceding a long weekend. I hope everyone has lovely plans.

Manfriend and I will be spending the bulk of tomorrow jumping from one estate sale to another, and making a trip to Home Depot and IKEA. I am so thankful the latter extended their sale to this coming Monday because I was in no condition to browse for furniture last weekend. Here's to hoping I find the perfect wardrobe and/or vanity dresser! In the meantime, I'll be daydreaming of the perfect home. Thanks for the encouragement and reminder, L.

I owe these inspiring images to Urban Nester, Dolly Pearl, iSocialRealty, and The Cinderella Project. Thank you!

1 comment:

L said...

Have you checked out thenester.com? Fantastic, budget-friendly ideas. A lifetime ago, her husband was the youth pastor at my church.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails