Monday, January 10, 2011

Zombies have feelings too, you know.

There's been a nasty flu virus going around at work lately, with people remaining out of the office for days. My immune system is a terribly weak one as it is, but Nyquil and a variety of soups (soondubu, homemade lamb stew, and pho) have been my best friends these last few days.

Nevertheless, no matter how relatively successful my body has been fighting off these germs, I still felt like a walking zombie today and probably looked like one, too. If only we lived in Tim Burton's world, where Death was Life itself and creepy is the new cool. Pale skin, sunken cheekbones, and dark undereye circles would attract people instead of having them avoid me like the plague. Kind of inconvenient when you're trying to get some work out the door asap (ahem, coworker) or trying to kiss someone goodnight (ahem, Manfriend).

In any case, I have a feeling I'll be dreaming of shooting up zombies, Call of Duty: Black Ops-style tonight. Thanks, D & D!


"The Now Smash of Style" featuring models Magdalena Frackowiak, Eniko Mihalik, Jourdan Dunn, Evelina Mambetova and Suzie Bird
Vogue Italia, May '09
Photography by Craig McDean

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails