Friday, June 3, 2011

Something missing.


"... [She] confides that their relationship was always loving but unstable because they were missing something, a mystery element neither of them figured out." - Vicki Christina Barcelona

Tempestuous. Tumultuous. Mercurial. She reminds me so much of myself; tortured soul, underneath this polished, calm surface I present to the world. I think I could have been an artist, if I had really tried to actually do more than doodle, but writing has always been my outlet. There is a degree of control in choosing which thoughts to give form to; which words to paint the bigger picture with.

I'm not sure what this summer -- this new chapter -- will bring. But whatever it is, I have faith that it will be for the best.

I'm hoping, for the best.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails