Thursday, June 23, 2011

Traveling Thursdays: Travel and life.

NOT ONLY do I love Diane von Furstenberg for the iconic designer that she is, but I also admire her for her strength, wisdom, and free spirit.

I look at her curly, frizzy mane; I openly stare at her wrinkles that she doesn't attempt to hide nor alter; and then I think, wow, this is what I aspire to be like when I grow older; gracefully, and completely comfortable in my own skin, free to be me and no one else.

I remember reading an article once, and her secret to doing it all was to, just simply, love life, and keep on moving.

Love life. Keep on moving. That will be my motto, not only for my two weeks in Singapore and Bali, but for my own individual journey moving forward.

Which reminds me, I have exactly one week left to figure out what to pack for Asia, and I have been lusting after DVF's line of stylishly sturdy luggage for the longest time. In any case, I am definitely keeping some of the designer's (free!) jetsetting tips and other traveling tidbits in mind for now.

1 comment:

v o j a c q u e said...

she's also an icon of mine for the same reasons!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails