Sunday, May 1, 2011

The 8th Annual French Market in Georgetown.


The last day of April was an absolute glorious one yesterday. Manfriend and I hopped on the motorcycle, bypassed traffic, and snagged a premium parking spot, right in the middle of the 8th Annual French Market event in Georgetown, the chic, historic shopping district of DC. The sidewalks were too crowded for me to comfortably browse the sales and snap photos as I would've liked, but amazing pastries, a pretty park, catching up with friends, and wine-tasting with new ones totally made up for it. Oh, and how can I forget? I now have a pretty new pink blazer in my closet that I can't wait to wear out soon.

On days like yesterday, I fall in love with this city all over again.

{happily wine-tasting at Bacchus Wine Cellar}



{escaping the hustle and bustle atop Book Hill Park}

{delicious things to eat at Patisserie Poupon}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails