Thursday, May 12, 2011

Traveling Thursdays: Always look forward.



This photo was taken in San Jose del Cabo last June, while Manfriend and I waited for the public bus going into downtown Cabo San Lucas. It was my first time visiting Mexico, and I absolutely loved it. We came back with so many pictures and memories - including getting your ear licked by a lizard (Manfriend), literally flying off an ATV and landing head first onto the sand (me), and getting full-body, hour-long massages right on the beach (both of us). Looking back on all of our most wonderful trips together, makes me look forward to upcoming ones, even more .



Because that's the key to beating the blues: Always have something to look forward to, whether it is an easy commute home after a long day at work, a sunny weekend roadtrip to the beach, or a fancy multi-city Europe trip abroad.

2 comments:

scriptamanent said...

Glad you two had fun. Cheers to the multi-city Europe trip abroad part. ;)

v o j a c q u e said...

Hi lovely!

I just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for the Stylish Blogger Award. Please go to my blog for details!

Stay Stylish,
Jacque @ vojacque

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails