Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hustler.

I looked at my calendar the other day, and something in me snapped when I realized that my first graduate class is only a mere few months away. Only a few more months to squeeze in as much volunteer and freelance work as I can before I have absolutely no semblance of a social life come August since I will be working and schoolin' at the same time.

Currently trying to write up a 75-word bio for my new DC style column, and I am completely stumped. I've always hated writing about myself, mainly because I'd like to think that I am one of those people who can't be properly summed in a few words, or a short paragraph... (And, yes, I'm being facetious, stop taking things so seriously.)

In any case, can I just write "HUSTLER" somewhere in there and get it over with? Sigh.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails