Sunday, December 5, 2010

Getting into the mood.

{I know how to touch all the right buttons.}

Despite attending a fun firm holiday party this past Friday night (the first of three this season), I haven't really been in the mood lately -- the festive Christmas mood, that is! Ahem. This could probably be due to the fact that I literally spent the first few days of December fighting off a cold and ended up sleeping away about 75% of my weekend instead of being out and about like last year.


I did, however, tried getting into the holiday spirit by cooking up a meal filled with green and red bell peppers tonight, and we also insulated our windows and put up some Christmas lights as well. In addition to decorating our tree and stockings, and baking and cooking up a (snow)storm in the next upcoming days and weeks, there are plenty of holiday events around the city I'd love to be able to cross off my to-do list as well. Am sincerely hoping some friends and family can join us!

2) Take a stroll through the Garden of Lights at Brookside Gardens
3) Wish I could dance like the ballerinas in The Nutcracker

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails