Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2010: PHOTOS!

God. Are these women even human?

Well, no, of course not. They're angels. Hur, hur, hur!... uh-hum. *clears throat*. In any case, there's not much for me to say, except that I TiVo'ed the show and watched it three times last night. Could. Not. Stop. Ogling! Still can't stop ogling, actually, but considering it's National Be A Creeper Day, I think I'm okay for the day.

... thank God for my privacy screen at work, *shifty eyes*.


Thanks, CBS, for all the gorgeous visuals.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your blog! I'm so glad we found each other<3 And thank you for all the sweet comments^___^


XOXO
Miss.P

scriptamanent said...

the lifting weights one is kind of unattractive, actually, but the rest are hot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails