Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I sometimes live in the clouds.

Part of my routine before bed, when time allows it, is to browse for beautiful images to gaze at, in the hopes that it will lead me to dream beautiful dreams that night.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't -- but it was during one of these nights, quite some time ago, that I discovered the magical, whimsical works of Amber Gray. Her images are always so exquisitely captivating, and I always catch myself slowly falling into a trance-like state when admiring her photographs.

Time stops. And then reality melts away. And before I know it, I am finding myself riding into the lavender sunset on a peony pink winged-pony, delivering a white tiger cub to the gods above, with flowers and the wind in my hair. Sweet, sweet dreams.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails