Wednesday, November 24, 2010

It was the day before Thanksgiving...


... and I haven't even packed for my trip to Ohio yet! I am, however, finding myself admiring all these beautiful vintage suitcases.

I have always preferred driving instead of flying, and traveling back then -- by car, by boat, by train -- seemed like so much more of a grand and great, exciting adventure, don't you think? Nowadays, people seem to rush, rush, rush through the journey to get to their destinations as fast as possible. And, even though there are times where taking the shortest and quickest route is absolutely necessary, it's nice to slow down a little every once in a while; to take a deep, deep breath; to admire the world and everything in it; to remember the moments and things that make this life worthwhile.




Safe travels, everyone, and happiest Thanksgiving Day to you and yours. There is much to be grateful for, always.

XO,

K

2 comments:

scriptamanent said...

I also have an obsession with luggage, and as does my brother, who has purchased quite a few adorable luggages from vintage stores. You can def. find some for cheap. :)

v o j a c q u e said...

Suitcases :) You might also like these suitcase pillow ideas: http://uniquehappy.blogspot.com/2009/07/life-in-suitcase.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails