Sunday, November 28, 2010

My favorite places in the world, are places filled with you.

It is not a new concept, saying goodbye. But it is always so hard to do, each and every time. The lover's farewell, especially, is one that has always moved me deeply, and tremendously.

Because a day away is still a day too much, and my heart aches for those who have loved ones serving or working abroad this holiday season.

May they come back safely to you, and may you get to hold them tightly, oh so tightly, in your warm, loving arms once again soon.
"A Journey of Inseparable Love"
Harper's Bazaar Wedding Indonesia, November '10
Photography by Nicoline Patricia Malina

3 comments:

v o j a c q u e said...

I love these photographs.

scriptamanent said...

I want a hard copy of this spread; it's so gorgeous! When does the wedding dress hunt begin? :)

Kim said...

me, too! it's just.. so gorgeous, AND pulls at the heartstrings. she's an amazing photographer.

oh, and, who am i kidding? the hunt has already (furtively) begun for the venue, the photographer, the dress, the bridesmaid dresses, etc. ;D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails