Thursday, November 18, 2010

Wake up, the darkness is behind us.

Been finding myself in a semi-perpetual state of automatically reaching for black tights and then pairing them with a rotating uniform of dark and somber-colored work dresses, skirts, and dress shirts lately.

Not sure whether it is my mood influencing my wardrobe or my wardrobe influencing my moods, but I need to snap out of it, stat. After all, I received a fabulous performance review yesterday, Thanksgiving is a week away, and Manfriend and I are making a pie tonight in order to perfect the one we will be making next week when we visit his parents in Ohio.

Lots to look forward to. Not nearly enough for me to pout and frown about.

4 comments:

scriptamanent said...

But I see color!

How do we figure out who to read on this site? It confuses me.

Kim said...

yeah, very little of it, though. there are some purple and golden swirls, but the dress as a whole is very dark, still. i didn't even notice i've been dressing kind of depressingly until someone brought it up today, *roll eyes*. whomp.

are you following anyone? there is a reading list of who you're following (i.e. "subbed to") at the bottom of your dashboard.(like the subs' list on xanga, but... vertically? haha.) you can add more people by clicking add and entering the website.

a few of the people i follow: adore-vintage.blogspot.com; thisiswhatadultswear.com; helloloverr.blogspot.com; fashiontoast.com; cupcakesandcashmere.com; and some other ones i can't think of right now. not sure if they HAVE to be on blogspot as well but i don't think so. technology illiterate i am too! =D

Joanna said...

Psst, I use google reader! That way they don't have to be blogspot :p

I feel the same way about clothes these days. Tights. Dress. Done.

Kim said...

oooh, thanks for the tip, j! now to figure out how to use google reader... haha!

yeah, i like looking good, but i tend to be on the lazy to lazier side these days. cold weather makes me lethargic!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails