Sunday, November 21, 2010

Mmmmm, Cookie Monster cupcakes!

Despite having to wake up early the next morning for the Fannie Mae's Help the Homeless Walkathon with a few work colleagues, I spent a few hours late Friday night baking some Cookie Monster cupcakes for my baby cousin's fifth birthday on Saturday.

They turned out great, and were quite a success with the kids! I used a recipe shared by a friend, but here is a similar one I found via Cupcake Decorating Ideas.

I am no Martha Stewart, but I have to admit that I rather enjoyed the sweet smells and warmth in the kitchen that night. It was a nice and relaxing way to end a long work week, and made me look forward to a weekend filled with smiles and memorable times.

2 comments:

sraSEOULee said...

LOVEEEE THESE :D

scriptamanent said...

Cuteness! It's fun making that kind of stuff. I love it even more when I have my gang of girls with me, with alcoholic beverages in hand, of course. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails